This is an opportunity to join an expanding business, with deepening relationships with technology partners and a number of successful large implementations in both public and private sector and a growing customer base.
Below is a brief outline of the role – get in touch for more information and the full job description.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Director with a pedigree in Professional Services Sales to Enterprise scale customers to join their team in Ireland. The role has a strong entrepreneurial flavour and will suit an individual who has the drive to carve out their own ‘business within a business’ while having the support of a successful sales and marketing team behind them.
The role will especially suit a person who has previously built a successful sales career at a Systems Integrator/Managed Services provider through the development of partner channels (e.g. AWS, Microsoft, Oracle) as a route to market. You will naturally be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative with minimum direction.
- Your primary responsibility will be to ‘land and expand’ new Enterprise customers who are ready to drive digital and systems transformation using the power of digital & cloud through:
- Working with internal experts in the areas of Digital & Cloud Transformation and Application Modernisation.
- Working with partners to create fresh and effective go to market campaigns
- Whilst digital & cloud will be your primary focus, should you identify other opportunities in your accounts, e.g. ERP, you can also progress such deals through to conclusion.
- As you build your portfolio of customers, it would be anticipated that this will create meaningful relationships with your commercial counterparts in strategic technology partners. Such relationships if fostered correctly will lead to further new business opportunity for you and the client.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in IT professional services sales with a demonstrable track record in selling services related to at least one of digital transformation, application modernisation and cloud services.
- A demonstrable track record of sales with achievement of at least 3 out of the last 4 years on/exceeding target.
- Massive drive and a genuine, authentic commitment to Company Core Values.
- Ability to ‘sell internally’ by building relationships of mutual respect with your counterparts in our delivery practices, our partner team and marketing team.