Lead a Thriving Business Unit
Are you ready to own a pivotal business unit’s P&L, work with large corporate clients and manage a dedicated team? Join our client and take on this chance to progress your career.
As the Resourcing Division Manager, you will oversee the P&L of our clients’ Resourcing Business. You will work through the Corporate Account Team, New Business Sales team and Customer Experience Managers to ensure the Resourcing Division line is represented into all existing and new customers. You will own the welfare of all of the contract staff engaged on customer sites as well as lead a small team who source, screen and select a full range of IT and Project Management contract professionals.
- Own the P&L for the Resourcing Division
- Drive opportunities for contractors with new and existing clients
- Oversee the welfare and renewals of contract resources
- Lead the Resourcing Services Team
- Provide regular updates to the Group Sales Director
- Ensure governance of the Resource Management Database
- Identify suitable candidates/contractors
- Proven track record of delivering into large corporate clients
- Background of Sales or Delivery in the IT Contracting Market
- Team Lead experience
- High level of ambition to grow as the role and group expands.
Excellent base and incentive plan designed to attract, retain and reward the right person.
Ready to drive the success of our Resourcing Division? Reach out to learn more and receive the full job description.
Reporting To: Sales Director