A new opening is available within our clients’ Resourcing Services Business for an experienced Sales Manager to join the team and be responsible for achievement of the overall Revenue and Gross Margin Targets within the business. This is a great opportunity to join this organisation at an exciting time when the company’s service portfolio is expanding and going from strength to strength. This function provides IT and Business Contract staff into customers in Ireland.
This is a brief outline of the role – get in touch for more information and the full job description
Your role will be to take ownership of the Resourcing Services Sales Function (managing and developing your own customers, directly managing 2 other sales reps and also co-ordinating lead generation from the wider customer base.
This role offers great potential for advancement. Our client has a very extensive service portfolio across different brands and deal with customers right up to the Board Room. You will develop your skills and knowledge of the Technology and related sectors and can move within the company to develop your career.
- Own and deliver against the overall Revenue and Gross Margin target for the business line
- Manage and develop your own customer base
- Ensure the 2 Sales Resources under your management achieve sales targets
- Maintain and report on all actuals and forecasts for the business line at financial review with the senior management team each month
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and ensure follow up on relevant campaigns and events
- Manage relevant partner relationships and maintain existing contracts where required
- Promote I.T. Resourcing Services further with the wider client base and bring opportunities for fulfilment to the resourcing team
- Some Sales Management experience
- Account Management & Sales Track Record
- Proven track record of developing customers
- Resourcing/Recruitment Experience from career to date (Ideally Technology or IT)
- Excellent forecasting skills and good with numbers in general
- Proposal/Bid experience
- Knowledge and experience within the I.T. Contracting Market